Every parent is new or an old one needs handy baby gears to avoid panic on the road. Evenflo is the brand in baby gear product lines that is making rapid growth over the pace of time.
They offer a wide range of products in baby strollers, out of which many can be folded one-handed while the other needs manual assistance.
Nearly, every article of Evenflo has its own operational mechanism, for that their well descriptive manual is the must-have.
But you not to worry at all because as I saw the stroller getting popular, I decided to get my hands on this gear.
So, here I will give a generalized description of How to fold an Evenflo stroller, for each product line that will probably answer all of your questions. Let us have a read below:
Table of Contents
How to Fold Evenflo Stroller
Evenflo is one of the emerging trustworthy brands in the baby gear market. They have a complete range of baby travel systems, strollers with car seats, and strollers for doubles, and much more.
But, every product line follows a slightly different mechanism to get folded in. to be more precise in your procedure, you need to check the model of your stroller.
You can easily find the model number of your stroller by looking at its tag, or in the user manual that usually comes along with the package.
But, whatever the model number you have, I have tried to thoroughly generalize the folding mechanics of each product line for your convenience.
Folding Evenflo Single Stroller
To fold Evenflo single seat stroller, you need to follow the following steps:
- First thing first! Empty the stroller thoroughly. Remove everything from the cargo basket and seat.
- Place your baby at a safe distance while folding a stroller.
- Remove the accessories, like gliders, shades, or any snack tray and canopy if it’s detachable.
- Once your stroller is empty, you just need to hold the strap located in the middle of the seat. It would be a strap in a belt shape.
- Just pull the strap, while holding it firmly and try to pull the stroller slightly up in the air.
- Once you pull the stroller up, give it a bit of shake, as soon as you shake it a bit, your stroller will start folding itself.
- Once it’s folded, you can make it stand upright on its wheel without any support.
Folding Evenflo Stroller Travel System
When using the Evenflo Stroller Travel system, you will find an incredibly smooth car seat adjustment. I have tested many strollers personally and I have never found such a smooth car seat click and go in any other brand. To fold this stroller you need to follow the following directions.
- Empty the stroller, and remove all the additional accessories.
- Place your baby at a safe distance and remove the car seat.
- Now check the manual to locate the folding leash, strap, band, handle or knob to collapse the stroller.
- You will probably find the handle, strap, or a belt-like leash in the middle of the stroller seat. Or else there will be a movable knob at both sides of the stroller that you need to pull to initiate the fold.
- As I mentioned, every Evenflo stroller has its mechanism to fold and unfold. I have tried my best to generalize the procedures but still, you need to follow the manual for specific guidelines.
Folding Evenflo Double Stroller
- You can follow the following directions to fold the Evenflo double stroller.
- Empty the stroller seat and basket.
- Remove all the accessories including the belly bumper and canopy.
- In Evenflo double stroller you will find an extension of the cargo basket in a few of its models, just close that extension before starting the folding mechanism.
- To fold an Evenflo double stroller it is essential to remove a car seat. After removing a car seat you can decide to fold the stroller along with the stroller seat or if you want to fold the frame separately, as per the space available in your car trunk.
- At both sides of the handlebars, you will find two black-colored moveable knobs-like structures. You need to pull these knobs upward.
- As soon as you pull them upward the stroller will start collapsing.
- Once it is done, don’t forget to secure the fold with a T-shaped hook located at either side of the stroller.
Tips to Fold Envenflo Stroller
- Always use your Evenflo manual before starting any of its operations.
- Evenflo strollers folding and unfolding mechanics are a bit different depending upon their model numbers. Check the model number of your stroller on the package.
- If your package arrives without a manual, or if it is lost, I highly recommend ordering one online for the sake of convenience.
- If you are unable to find the model number in the package, check the white tag placed above the cargo basket of your stroller.
- Some Evenflo strollers can be folded single hand but others cannot so always take safety measures for your baby before folding or unfolding the stroller.
- To avoid panic, I suggest you practice the folding and unfolding of any stroller you buy, initially at home. It will save you a lot of time and energy on the go.
How to fold an Evenflo stroller can be difficult a bit initially. But as you will get used too of it or will practice it at home, you will fall in love with this stroller.
Just follow the above-stated generalized instructions to get an overview of the whole procedure that you need to follow.
For further details, be mindful of each article individually. Because their evert article number display bit different show for you.
Still, you will find this stroller spacious and easy to maneuver that can be folded single-handedly, with just a week of practice.
Now go and grab your Evenflo stroller. Trust me you will enjoy it more than any other stroller available in the market.